1. You’re supporting home-grown, Aussie talent. Cosi was written by Australian playwright Louis Nowra.
2. Too much Mozart is never enough. The play centres on our main character who is teaching the patients to perform Cosi van tutti.
3. We all need to understand more about people living with mental illness. Cosi is the story of a fresh-faced university graduate Lewis, who is contracted to put on a play at the local psychiatric ward starring the patients.
4. Many of our cast are critically-acclaimed veterans of the stage including Anna Kourouvale and Brent Dolahenty.
5. You deserve to treat yourself to a night at the theatre.
Cosi is on at the O'Kelly Drama Theatre in St Ignatius College from 6-9 April 2017. Book your tickets now.